• Add more models
  • Conversations trees (maybe)
  • Mobile app? (maybe)
victor pinned discussion
Hugging Chat org

A preview of the incoming web search:

image.png

image.png

Possibility to add plugins? which is already available in open assistant but generic no authentication plugins like https://www.klarna.com/.well-known/ai-plugin.json

Editing past prompts, similar to ChatGPT. For instance, I ask a question, and it gives a response. Then I ask another question, and it gives a response. I can then go back and re-word my second question, in an attempt to get the AI to respond the way I wanted.

A continue feature, so that if the AI is cut off in the middle of a response, you can continue it. For instance, I ask it to write some code. The AI writes it, but gets cut off. I am unable to get the AI to continue the code. It also seems that the AI also has very little ability to build from past questions and responses, so asking it "Please continue" ends up with the AI changing topic, in my case, from Tensorflow code to a Flask webpage.

being able to edit prompts and reduce the max length would be useful

the main issue I am seeing with this model is that it often gives very verbose answers to simple questions and the more its memory fills with its own word vomit the more unhinged it gets

Ability for the user to change the generation parameters?

Hugging Chat org

Possibility to add plugins? which is already available in open assistant but generic no authentication plugins like https://www.klarna.com/.well-known/ai-plugin.json

From my tests, plugins don't work very well with current open models, so I wouldn't rush into it. But I am open to your feedback on plugins.

being able to edit prompts and reduce the max length would be useful

Ability for the user to change the generation parameters?

Yes, I think it makes sense if it's not directly visible - maybe in the settings menu.

Ability to summarise and provide key points of a webpage from the URL provided by user.

Ability to connect to user's own vector store with documents and provide answers?

Might be overkill or irrelevant, but just saying.

Chats used to get so messy before with no option to clear them out! The chat/branch delete feature is a game-changer. Truly appreciated! It even cleans up the subsequent branches following the deleted prompt/response.
But there's this thing I have noticed (please don't hate me ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿฅบ) that we can't delete prompt/response if there are no other branches. Clean step back purpose and a bit more efficient.
An improvement could be to relocate the delete button near Edit prompt and retry/+-1/copy buttons. (can be distanced and colored red due to potential misclick tragedy)
Otherwise, it really is fine! Kudos to the devs!
[Low Priority]

1. Deleting a branch seems to refresh the entire chat-ui, thus resetting the chat back to branch 1. (as page reload does)
    Possible solution (if even): adding route/chat order memory in User-Assistant/prompt-response rotation. eg. like sys prompt stored in each chat, the order of the last selected route will be stored as well.
    e.g. p1.r2.p1.r1.p5.r3 sequence. As there should already be a number system for re-ordering after branch deletion, to be merged with that.

I would like to have a feature to upload knowledge files for the custom assistant. That would be actually insane!

When I reopen the chat, the old answers are displayed. However, the OpenAI chat shows the latest answers. Can this be toggled in the settings in hugging chat?

Having control over model parameters would be super helpful. Sometimes I need exact, repetitive responses (like Instruct format), while other times I need creative ideas but get stuck with similar results due to pre-defined settings. Long conversations can also get repetitive.

It would be interesting if the AI could analyze applications, view images and we could also delete messages in the chat.

To do:
Add the ability to edit the ai's response.

https://aistudio.google.com/ did it, why not us?

Screenshot 2024-09-02 132738.png