Increase contrast for easier reading

by TriKri - opened

I don't like the way chats are rendered, as I think the contrast is too low for the text to be as easily readable as it could be.

First, I would like the assistant's messages to be on a white background instead of in a grey box, for increased contrast between the text and the background. To differentiate between the user messages and the AI's messages, the grey box could instead be around the user messages. This is how chats are stylized on chatgpt.com.

Second, I would like the bullets of bullet lists to be black. Now they are grey for some reason, and that makes them more difficult to see because it decreases the contrast against the background, and I see no benefit of having them gray. One again, in chats on chatgpt.com, they are black, and I prefer that look.

Could these two things be changed, so that the background of the assistant's messages is white instead of grey, and that the bullet list bullets are black instead of grey? Or can I configure this manually somehow for my user specifically?