Model submitted does not appear in pending queue

by MaziyarPanahi - opened

Hi,

I've been trying to submit a new model and despite saying Your request has been submitted to the evaluation queue! Please wait for up to an hour for the model to show in the PENDING list. it never adds it to the pending list. (everything seems to be frozen)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi! What is the name of your model?

clefourrier changed discussion title from Can't submit new models to Model submitted does not appear in pending queue

Hi @clefourrier
This is the name MaziyarPanahi/Llama-3-8B-Instruct-v0.10. It is now in the pending list, but I had to come back 2 or 3 times to see it wasn't in the list.

also on a side note @clefourrier , is the current evaluation queue stuck or something? i haven't it make any progress since the last few days while models in the pending evaluation queue keeps piling up

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @MaziyarPanahi ,
We changed the refresh system recently, we'll check if something's missing. cc @alozowski fyi. Thanks for the discussion! Will close since your problem was solved.

@picAIso Hi! As mentioned already on several issues (please avoid using unrelated discussions for your own issues btw), we are only running on the spare cycles of the HF cluster. If the cluster is full, our evaluations slow down.

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed